Explore Your Flooring Options for the Way You Live
The World Floor Covering Association (WFCA) is an unbiased source of information on all types of flooring, including carpet, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, ceramic tile, rugs, stone, cork, bamboo and vinyl flooring. The WFCA and its 3,000-members are dedicated to providing consumers the service and support needed to ensure a successful flooring purchase experience.
WFCA CODE OF CONDUCT
Why shop for flooring at WFCA affiliated flooring retailers? Because all WFCA affiliated flooring retailers are obliged to follow this code of conduct.
- To be truthful with my customers in all matters related to the sale, service and installation of floor covering
- To refrain from misleading advertising of any nature, and offer only merchandise and services that are readily available
- To treat all floor covering retailers with respect
- To be attentive to the customer's desires and needs
- To uphold the highest standards of excellence and fairness in my business
- To observe and abide by the laws and regulations governing good business practices
- To conduct my business in a sensitive and considerate way
- To at all times subscribe to the highest standards of professionalism in my business
- To treat violations of this code as inconsistent with membership in the WFCA